Friday, October 21, 2011

New Chapter

So normally I write about food, but I am taking a break from food to talk about the new and exciting chapter in my life that is about to begin. Tomorrow morning I am getting on a plane and moving to San Francisco. I have lived in New Jersey my entire life. Even my college experiences (both undergrad and grad school) were in New Jersey. So when I was out in San Francisco this summer I decided that at this point in my life, it is time to make a change. I love the city. I have been there about four times over the past three years and the more I visit, the more I fall in love with San Fran. Therefore, why not move to a city that I am crazy about?

I have been counting down the weeks, and finally the day is here. I am ready to try new things, meet new people, and most importantly eat lots of amazing food. San Francisco is a foodie's paradise and I am more than ready to go out there and conquer! So next time I write I will be telling you all about the foods I ate, the restaurants I have been to, and the things I have baked...all from the West Coast!

Get ready California, a Jersey girl is making her way over.

No comments:

Post a Comment